- From 2006 to 2010 I was the advisor thesis of Laurent
Bakri. His thesis entitled " Vanishing Order and Nodal Sets of
Solutions to Second Order Elliptic Equations" was defended on June
- From 2009 to 2012 I was with Ali Fardoun the thesis advisor of
Jean-Baptiste Castéras. His thesis is devoted to the mean fields
flow on Riemannian surfaces, and it has been defended on November 2012.
- From 2013 to 2017, I was the
thesis advisor of Inas Amacha. This thesis concerns the Yamabe flow
with prescribed scalar curvateure. It was defended on November 2017.
- Since 2018 I direct jointly with Seddik Oukkas the thesis of Yasmina Réguig on the Gaussian curvature of surfaces of high genus.
- Since 2019 I direct jointly with Ali Fardoun the thesis of Zeina El Dawoud on harmonic and biharmonic heat flows.